Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 24

I have been trying to post for awhile but my Internet service is giving me trouble. Here is the "Reader's Digest"version of my progress thus far. Got to Day 18 of the Juice Fast and just couldn't hack it any more. I think it would have worked out great if I wasn't cooking meals for my family everyday and had the smell of food surround me. My cravings got so bad that I was afraid I was going to lock myself in the closet with a bag of Doritos and not come out until it was gone! Instead, I
added smoothies and soups to my diet. I eventually added salads and now I am trying a sorts of new recipes. My energy is back and last time I weighed myself I had lost 20lbs. Tomorrow is my official weigh/measure date and I am afraid I have gained some back BUT I am getting a lot more exercise now due to the energy boost. This was a bad time for me to juice fast apparently since I am under a lot of stress. Maybe I will try Juice Feasting at the beginning of the year. In the meantime, I am having a blast with all the new recipes. Even the kids like some of them! Well that is all for now. Until next time...
Peace & Love

No comments: