Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 13

This morning I woke up with less sinus mucus which is great because it was sitting in my stomach and making me feel nausea. Last night I was finally able to pick up my supplements at the health food store. I bought Psyllium Husk, Bentonite, Flax Oil, MSM, Bee Pollen, Digestive Enzymes, Kelp Granules and Cascara Sagrada. I already had raw honey and green powder on hand. I also have Acai powder which is really yummy. Anyway, all that "stuff" came to just under $100! I am picking up organic produce to last me about 2 weeks of juicing from my local co-op tomorrow and that should set me back another $100. Juicing ain't cheap!

Your probably thinking $100 for 2 weeks of food is a good deal but I have a husband and two kids to feed also! This lifestyle is definately going to shrink my wallet as well as my waist! Speaking of "shrinking," I weighed myself and took my measurements this morning and I have lost 17.5 lbs in under 13 days! I also lost 2" from my bust, waist and hips. 6" overall! Amazing! I was able to put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in quite awhile. I feel lighter and healthier already. I plan on only weighing myself and taking measurements every two weeks.

I had the Psyllium Husk and Bentonite powder last night in Pineapple juice and I think that helped me stop the liquid runs. I took a Cascara Sagrada this morning to make sure I don't get backed up now :o). I am not sure about doing coffee enimas but I would like to go get a colonic. That is another $100 I don't have right now :-(.

This morning's breakfast was herbal tea, purified water, and a Diablo Juice (recipe below). I took 1 Tbsp Flaxseed Oil, 1Tbsp Bee Pollen, 1 MSM cap and 1 Cascara Sagrada cap.

Diablo Juice:
2 naval oranges
1 red pepper
handful baby carrots
1/2 jalepeno pepper

No comments: