Wednesday, September 10, 2008

92 Day Juice Feast

Okay, so I am starting this blog on day 12 of my Juice Feasting. Actually, I juiced one day then I did a MasterCleanse (that was supposed to last for 10 days but I could only handle 8 days) and now it is day 4 of Juice Feasting...but who's counting :p'

I am getting tired of writing in my spiral notebook a diary of what I am eating and how I am feeling. I can type so much faster and I can share my experience with the world. If you are not a supporter of what I am doing, please don't post comments to discourage me. I am in NO WAY telling anyone else how they should eat, I am only sharing my experience.

I hope to be able to keep track of some helpful website and YouTube videos on this blog as well. Hopefully I can save someone else out there that chore ;-). Anyway, my plan is to Juice Feast for 3 months and then convert to a completely Raw Vegan lifestyle. My inspiration came from a girl in the UK named Angela Stokes, who beat food addiction and lost 160lbs by changing to a Raw Vegan diet. She also looks amazingly vibrant and healthy!

I did go Raw Vegan for one week before starting the Juice Feast and I enjoyed the food very much. I just knew that my body needed to detox the remains of past binge eating on junk food and alcohol before I could make this major lifestyle change. Angela had been Raw for a couple years before her juice feast.

I hope you enjoy my blog. I hope to add photos and links soon!
Peace,
Rawkin Grl

No comments: